As spring bursts forth around the country, flowers bloom and the sun shines a little longer each day. It’s time to think again about your skin and how the sun affects it. We all know from years of hearing it that the sun’s Ultra-Violet rays damage skin but now we’re hearing about how important vitamin D is to our well-being. One of the best ways to get that important vitamin is from being in the sun. So what’s a girl to do?
Here at Image Skincare we have the answer. Enjoy the sun but be prepared and protected. The Daily Defense Line provides up to SPF35 with copious other advantages. We offer five moisturizing products in this line, each of which is infused with antioxidants and designed to treat different skin types. All five provide a broad spectrum defense against UVA/UVB rays using a water-resistant, lightweight, paraben-free formula. From there, the features are varied.
- Daily Defense Universal Moisturizer SPF30 is our first line of defense against the sun’s damaging rays and is a perfect complement to the Ageless Line.
- Daily Defense Hydrating Moisturizer SPF30 is our most hydrating formula. It helps with seriously dry skin and even calms symptoms caused by Rosacea.
- Daily Defense Matte Moisturizer SPF30 helps reduce acne outbreaks and reduces shine. For maximum benefit use it in coordination with the Clear Cell Line.
- Daily Defense Tinted Moisturizer SPF30 has foundation and sun block in one product. It excels at bringing skin to an even tone.
- Daily Defense Ultimate Preventive Moisturizer SPF35 offers our highest SPF for individuals who are out in the sun the most and for those who treat their skin.
Any of these products should be liberally applied 30 minutes before sun exposure and reapplied after swimming or intense activity.
So, choose your formula. Smooth some onto on your face and neck. After 30 minutes get out there and enjoy the sun while soaking up some important Vitamin D.