Winter may be coming to an end and the signs of spring are hopefully popping up around you. But the damage that the air has done to your skin is probably apparent. Your hands may have suffered the most.
While caring for our face, a person’s first impression of us, may be natural, sometimes we neglect our hands in our skincare routine, leaving them dry, blotchy and irritated. Our hands are usually the second impression we give others when we offer a greeting and handshake. So it’s important to take the time to care for them.
- It hydrates the skin with excellent moisturizing properties.
- It protects the skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
- It helps eliminate age spots with its skin lightening agents.
- It enhances collagen production for a younger appearance.
To protect against the environment and our treatment of our hands, Image Skincare incorporates important natural ingredients:
- Coenzyme Q10, an important anti-oxidant, reduces environmental damage and harmful effects of free radicals
- Mushroom extract offers a powerful whitening agent
- Lemongrass is a purifying essential oil
Applying daily, especially before time in the sun, offers the best results. Make it part of your morning routine and you’ll see smoother and younger looking hands soon.
Need a little extra protection from the sun? Try Ageless Total Rejuvenating Hand Crème SPF 15 which contains Parasol 1789 as one of its key ingredients. This element acts to protect against the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays from the sun and reduces premature signs of aging. For superior hydrating properties, hyaluronic acid binds water at an astonishing rate. Natural skin lightening agents of Kojic acid, licorice, mulberry and bearberry are also added to the scientific recipe.